fredag 2. desember 2016

Up in between the clouds, a Christmas ornament

A few weeks ago, I got a few Christmas ornaments from Hobbykunst. These are large, very large compared to a lot of my earlier ornaments. These are 14cm in diameter, and when you are used to work in a small scale, you can get a whole world inside this ornament. 



A few weeks ago, I created a new airplane for Kaisercraft. I created a few airplanes before, a few years ago, so this was nothing new for me. Since this ornament was so large (in my standards), I decided to put an airplane inside it. I looked at it, and though - I can get several airplanes inside, and some clouds. So I did. 


The airplanes are about two and a half centimeters long. I have used a Silhouette to cut them out. 


The rotor has gone round on all my other planes, although these ones were a bit small, so they are just stuck on.


The cloud are made from vellum.


All together, there are tree planes and clouds inside the ornament.



Materials used:


 Delbar kule - 14 cm, 2 deler klar plast  Maja Design: 6x6 paper pad - Home for the Holidays  Vellum papir A4 - White 100 g, pakke med 5 stk



Other planes:


(Same plane as in this Christmas ornament)


Template for the plane in the blog.





3 kommentarer:

  1. Jeg er imponert !
    Kjempeflott

    -Helle-

    SvarSlett
  2. I've just ordered a pack of acrylic baubles from Ebay and your blog is full of great ideas for filling them. Thank you.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...