torsdag 17. september 2015

The vintage car, a video tutorial

A year ago. I made this vintage car. This was made by creating a Silhouette file after one of my old templates. 

Several people has asked for a tutorial, to build the car from the templates or from the cutouts made by the Silhouette. 








How to build the vintage car 







If you would like the free template, this was published in early June 2011, in my blog 
(See copyright for the template in the blogpost - do not republish or sell the template, as it is or edited 
- as a cutting file or as a template)

If you would like the silhouette file (studio file), please contact me.




2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Just when I think you can't amaze me any more, you go and do it. This is SO wonderful AND it moves!! I absolutely love everything you make and I'll be sending you an email.
    So amazing!!
    hugs,
    Lisa x

    SvarSlett
  2. Absolut stunning work again and thanks sooo much for sahowing this, as it can be a bit tricky to get it done right, so this will be really helpful.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...