lørdag 25. januar 2014

12 tags of Christmas 2013 - Mixed Media - tag number eleven

This tag was number eleven of a series of 12 tags in the December issue of the Norwegian magazine - "Ett trykk". I wanted to show different styles and techniques. This is an example of Mixed Media. I tend to define the term Mixed Media, as art made with several medias. It is a bit like "multimedia art", using different materials to create something. This could for instance be metal, wood, cardboard, paper and different paints


The original tag is made from a dies from Tim Holtz Sizzix Die TAG & BOOKPLATES Movers And Shapers. I have then added different dies cut out in cardboard and old soda tind. I have also used parts of old clocks and sewing machines. In the end, I have sprayed it with Dylusions spray – Melted chocolate and white spray paint. For effects I have used Distress Paint, MetaMica and Gesso. 

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...